Roots Family History™ would like to recognize students majoring in Anthropology, Sociology, or History who demonstrate talent in their area of discipline while maintaining a 3.5 gpa or higher. The scholarship award will be made payable to the college or university of your choice to help pay for your education.
Roots Family History™ will award one $1,000 scholarship every year to the winner.
Duration of Fund: One-time gift.
Deadline: Application Deadline for the 1st annual scholarship –July 15, 2017 and each year following as long as the scholarship program continues. Essays will be accepted thru the July deadline and Scholarships will be awarded on August 30th or required date for enrollment payment deadlines of that same year, based on the particular university or college for which the applicant has applied and been accepted.
Roots Family History™ Requires the Following:
- An essay describing yourself and how you believe you will benefit your community post-graduation using your university studies.
- Proof of a minimum GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your essay.
- Provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university
Roots Family History Scholarship